The whole essence of the word fitness started with the concept of walking and cycling in my life…
Being the New Age Indian
Being a typical new-age Indian, with job in IT and a sedentary lifestyle, the automatic inherent push towards the junk food, missing exercise schedules, avoiding daily walks ( forget jog or run ) and all those ‘standard’ things that am sure each one of you are facing right now or have faced it sometime in your past for sure was increasing day by day. A few set of questions that kept bugging me always are:
- I am generally active during the day ( take steps instead of elevator, go out to grab a pouch of milk by walking and other such things that I “lol” about now ). Do I need any more exercise ?
- I don’t feel any pain in my back or neck or anywhere else. Do I need to exercise at all ?
- How junk is the junk food really ?
- Is being calorie conscious and missing out on daily fun too naive ? Kya pata kal ho na ho ….
- Going out to parties and not eating any oily or Maida stuff looks so weird. Would I be “out of the group” if I act differently ?
And many more of these questions… Consequently, I am hoping at least some of you would resonate with some of these questions even now.